Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Thank You

These pictures from this morning look very cute and innocent, so sweet.  And Emma is MOSTLY all of those words... but there is a side of her that likes to hit you and then stay "stop", "no, mommy", or "shhhhhh" (very strongly!!!).  Well today we had a little talk about if she says "no thank you" it is nicer and then I can "stop" whatever it is I am doing that is wrong (usually singing a song the wrong way apparently, or moving the wrong way, or talking the wrong way:)

So tonight I was putting her to bed and singing "lullaby" as I always do, and she says "no mommy, no thank you"......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord, you can't even imagine how much you love them!

love to all...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's getting to be such a big girl! Such a cutie! I didn't think about the fact that Daniel won't always like it when mommy sings to him! :-(