Monday, June 15, 2009

BIG Owie

Poor Emma, bad Mommy.... Kind-of...
We have been letting Emma help us clear the table lately. And yesterday after breakfast she was carrying a plate to the sink - and I had a moment of hesitation as I saw her carrying it on one end with the other end facing the floor. In that second she dropped it, it landed on her foot and split into a few pieces.... It had cut the end of her toe, splitting through the end of her toe nail!!!!!! I remained calm as I loved her and she cried. But she didn't cry for too long, and was very worried about the plate! I had to take her to see Dad, to see if he thought she might need stitches! It's pretty deep, but we don't think that is the case. Poor girl! However, she doesn't seem much fazed.

The cute pics below are her and Daddy watching "Bus goes round and round....." videos! SO CUTE!

Love to all....










No comments: