Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ooops! Somehow the blog posted before I got anything written down! So... we are at Fishtrap Lake in Mid-Minnesota for the week, and it is pouring rain and POOP. Yes, it is true, our poor girl has the poops and she has NEVER been sick like this!!!!! We had 2 blowouts in the car and I have washed out three pairs of shorts so far. Add on top of it that I feel terrible for her and her "owie bummy" which she creams and bawls when I try to clean. It just breaks my heart...

Ok, enough about poop:) The other pictures below are of Emma's first boat rise, which she LOVED. And her first fishing experience (the one that looks like a picture of my butt).... She was SCARED of the fish when dad pulled it out of the water!!!!!! The picture is of her hiding behind my legs! Silly girl.

She has however LOVED playing with all the big girl cousins and just stares at them with gaga eyes. This morning at 7:20 am she wanted to go outside and see Papa and Nana right away, which was cute. We are WAY uphill, over the river and through the woods, from their cabin!

I guess that's it from here - as I look out onto the rainy - but very peaceful - lake!

Love to all...

No comments: