Sunday, June 14, 2009

reverse psychology

Lately Emma won't pose or smile, or even look at the camera when we want to take her picture. In addition she will barely kiss her dad goodnight.... So Elliott decided the other day to tell her "Don't kiss me, I don't want a kiss..." And sure enough she ran right up to him and planted MANY kisses! Then, "No hugs, I don't want any hugs..." And sure enough, hugs with some to spare! So, after a whole day of "last day of school" pictures with Emma not looking at me (here she is in her outfit and with her daycare lady Carol) - yesterday I finally figured it out! She was wearing a new shirt from her God-Mama Tosha and I said "Don't look at me Emma, don't say cheese, don't smile....." BEST pictures we've gotten in MANY weeks. SILLY GIRL!!!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pictures. How funny!

Mom said...

Emma-I can't wait to love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grams