Sunday, October 7, 2007

2 Guys and a Baby



Today was Daddy, Daughter, uncle Day! As a matter of fact, Elliott told me I didn't have a choice and he was forcing me to go take some itme for myself! And he was going to take Em over to Jason's to watch the game. After a little coaxing I drove seperately over to Jason's and nursed Emma and then went to a movie!!!!!! The first since she's been born! Of course I thought of her the whole time, but it was good to go. THEN, I went and got my haircut! Well, this was after I made Elliott cut it this morning. I had had enough of it, and he CHOPPED is off, per my orders. Least to say though it needed a little help. So, now it looks pretty good, above my shoulders! I hope I don't look too much like a typical mom:)

Here is a picture of me and Emma going for a walk last night... She is DANG CUTE! Inher booties from Aunt Deb! Love to all...

No comments: