Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dancin'




Emma loves to dance in front of the mirror, she just goes CRAZY! Ignore me though, that me with no shower, etc. etc. Anyway, she bounces like tigger, and then if you hold her just a little off the counter she does a tap dance. So cute!

Yesterday we went to lunch with Holly and had a lovely time. Emma actually fell asleep at the restaurant in my arms! She never does that, I loved it. Then we went to get a few groceries in Snohomish. It was a beautiful fall day so I enjoyued the drive.

Last night Jason and Holly came and made us a great dinner, and we watched a movie.

Today Emma woke up at 6:30 and I was just PRAYING she would go back to bed becasue I just am ALWAYS exhausted. She was still awake when I put her back in her crib and she DID fall back asleep - THANK GOD!!!!! So at 7:30 she said that was enough, but we had to get up becasue were meeting Allison for coffe at Barnes and Noble at 9am. So that was fun, and Emma ate her breakfast there, as good as pie. The two of us went to TJ MAXX and I exchanged some PJ's from Grandma LaVone that were too small. THEN off to Costco! Thank goodness Em fell asleep in the car, and slept the whole time we were in there.

ANYWAY, I don't know what her deal was, but she was a fuss-budget the rest of the day. At one point I took her out on the front porch to watch me mow the lawn and her eyes were watery and red, and she was just kind of staring off into space, FIGHTING sleep! This was after many napping attempts... Poor girl. I think her teeth maybe? Later on today she wouldn't even let me set her down without fussing or crying and she is NEVER clingy like that, so we had a different Emma today:) We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I am rambling... watching RENT at the same time:) El and I had PotRoast tonight and watcehd a movie. Love to all...

No comments: