Saturday, October 6, 2007

Books!




Here is Ms. Emma "reading" her book. REally, she prefers chewing on just about anything! I love the one of her looking up at Elliott.

We have had a good weekend. We spent time, all three of us, playing on the bed today. We were just waiting for Em to start crwaling, she is SO close! I think she may be scooting along soon. I am in no rush really, becasue I know everything changes agin then, but at the same time it is so exciting and fun to see her exploring all of these new things.

She must be going through ANOTHER growth spurt becasue she has been so sleepy lately. I am not complianing! It is just the way it is - thankfully she sleeps well, as I have heard NIGHTMARES about kids not sleeping, parents driving around in the car forever to get them to sleep!

Well, not much else for tonight. El and I watched a movie and now I am upstairs getting ready to read a bit before bed. Love to all...

No comments: