Monday, October 22, 2007

Playing Dress-Up




How cute is she? I am a little biased I know:) Here she is in the outfit she got from Cass and Scott, with little squirrels on it. The other is her puppy outfit from Grandma LaVonne. I thought the one of her dwarfed by the fireplace was SO cute! Like a christmas card or something. ANYWAY!

The stinker has not been too into sleeping lately. Nothing huge, compared to what I know that some aparents go through, but still different for her. Saturday night she didn't go to bed until 8pm, last night she faught it and faught it until 8pm too, then woke up at 6:45 this morning, after wakin gup twice in the night! Tat is very unusual for her. WHO KNOWS why! As soon as I think I know why she'll change again:) Jessica had to take the girls for a drive to get them to nap today.

Marlene, the woman I co-teach with said to day that she looks forward to seeing Emm every day becasue she is SO smiley. That makes me feel so good! And Emma does smile for her constantly. She is just a little ham, a flirt, whatever you want to call it. Wow, I am bragging, huh? Ha Ha! I will try and keep it under control...

Love to all...

No comments: