Sunday, December 9, 2007

Flirt



Yup, she's a flirt! I brought out the camera and she started smiling IMMEDIATELY! Serously.... And at the store, she is just smiling at everyone, and they are all making faces and smiling at her. Oh it is SO fun.

The poor thing was just exhausted yesterday. I don't know why though. She might be fighting off a cold, but she fell asleep last night at 6pm, didn't wake up to eat until 6:30 am, then went back to bed until 8:30 when I went in and woke her up becasue I was worried! Mean mom.... Well, she was a bit fussy this morning, did eat breakfast, but then went back to bed at about 10:30 and is STILL asleep now. Of course I checked her temperature but it is fine. Grandma L says maybe she is growing. Lord help us if that is the case:)

Love to all...

No comments: