Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home


WE made it home after a VERY long tavel day. Emma was teething, and NOT sleeping. Evryone on the flight was very kind. One flight attendant gave Em her glasses to play with, and the woman behind us took Emma for a walk and played Peek-a-Boo with her! So in that sense it was a goos flight.

Last night Emma and El had a great time. I guess they took an hour long bath! When I got home form teaching I found TONS of toys in the tub:) She is still waking up like three times in the night, so I hope that stops soon. Her one tooth has FINALLY broke through - thank goodness. But, I think she is still working on the other fron tooth. So, on we march.

Emma has her 9 month Check-up today (even though she won't be 9 months until the 31st). So we'll see how big she is!!!!!

Wish us luck.... Love to all...

No comments: