Wednesday, December 12, 2007

See-Food?



Emma just could not pass on showing Elliott her food last night! Every time he fed her she would open her mouth and push out the food. So, see-food:) She did it again tonight but not quite as bad. I haven't had the chance to feed her since she has been doin git, so we will see if she does it with me.

The other picture is what I found when I walked in to the family room from the kithchen. We knew she was pulling herself up to standing on EVERYTHING. But, the coffee table was new, and there isn't really anything for her to grab on to, so it is a BIG step. She is just going crazy with all the new things she is learning, she isn't taking a nap in the morning st Jessica's! But she is ehausted so sleeps all afternoon.

Tonight - at 11:50pm (!!!!!) Elliott is dropping Emma nd I off at the airport so we can go visit my dad in Michigan.... Why did I get a red-eye ticket with a lay-over in Ohio? Who in the world knows, but it was a Frequent Flyer miles, in addition to the fact that there are no direct flights there, and I would spend ALL DAY tomorrow traveling if I waited to leave then. SO we will see! Wish us the best...

Love to all

No comments: