Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So Proud!



SHe was so proud of herself when I walked in and found her standing in her crib! Good lord we think she is so dang cute and such a ham. But we are just a little biased I am sure:) Elliott lowered her crib tonight, becasue I was certain she was going to pull herself overboard at any minute.

Last night was another milestone, as she figured out how to use her "sippy-cup". Elliott said she drank so much water tonight that she kept spitting up -oops! She is so excited to have the option to choose to have something I am sure. I guess he said that tonight she crawled over to her Jumperoo, pulled herself up to standing (which she has been doing repeatedly the past couple of days), and then kept looking over at him like she wanted to get in it. So, he put her in it and she went crazy! Our little girl is growing up:) She'll be asking for the keys any day now...

Love to all...

No comments: