Saturday, December 15, 2007

In Michigan



Here is Emma and Grandma H having a one-on-one, and Emma playing under the christmas tree. She was really into all of the boxes! We made it here Thursday morning all in one piece (well, for me that was a relative term as I'd slept MAYBE 2 hours:)) Emma did OK on the all night flight. She was pretty would up by all of the lights and sounds, and then she just couldn't get comfortable and would almot fall asleep and then try and move around, but didn't have enough room. She never actually really cried or freaked out, but she was working towards it!!!!! The people next to me were so nice though, as was the flight attendant. Emma finally fell asleep with about 1 1/2 hours to go.... I napped off and on./ She took another nap during our lay-over in Cincinnatti, then proceeded to flirght with the man across the aisle from us on the flight to Grand Rapids. It was hilarious.

She played and played and played all day once we got to Grandma and Grandpa's. Took a couple of naps but nothing serious (as I was seriuously delirious all day!!!). She finally went to bed about 10pm.

YEsterday we went to visit all of the Patterson's - Great Grams, Grams, Unlce Ron and Aunt Deb, Uncle Charlie and Aunt Mary. Everyone came! IT made me and Emma feel so good. So that was quite the visit. We headed back to Grand Rapids to pick up
Grandpa H from work (1 1/2 hour drive) .. we were 1/2 hour late! Oops.... Emma slept well, but then couldn't get to sleep last night until 11:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the energizer bunny sometimes. WE know her teeth are driving her crazy, but even SEattle time that would be a late bedtime. Then she was up chirping at me at 8:15 am this mornoing. She is goofy.

We are having a wonderful time and I have SO many pictures I could post, so maybe will do one tomorrow. Today we are going to run and spend a Bath and Body GC I got for my birthday:) Then to the grocery store, then some family are coming tonight, and ALL of the kids and grandkids (except for Justin!) will be here tomorrow! WOW!

Love to all....

No comments: