Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lil' Dancer


Emma and her dad taking a little break. She is enjoying chewing on his keys. The other picture is our friend Fawn (who is pregnant herself!) helping Emma walk. As a matter of fact she said she wasn't really doing anything, Emma just took off all on her own (while holding on to the spoons). So she is REAL CLOSE to walking!!!!!!!!!!! Help! It is so fun though, to se eher want to get to something and test if she can take a step there. She is quite brave.

How cute that she has her little ballerina shirt on? Dad put it on her so I would see it when I got home form my audition! Which went pretty well by the way. I don't suck - yay! We find out tonight who go thte part.

Speaking of the brae little girl (and a bad mom!).... I heard her playing with the gate yesterday, so I knew she was just around the corner. Then I realized I didn't hear her anymore. I RAN and found her almost to the top of our first flight of stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD...

Anyway:) Off to Jason and Holly's to watch the Super Bowl today. Love to all...

No comments: