Friday, February 29, 2008

New Things





Em is doing a few "new things" lately. She has started wanting to "share" things with others. She will come and hand you something and then of course want it right back Sometimes she'll even fake you out and pretend like she is going to give you something then change her mind when you reach for it. She also want to share ehr food. I just pretend on that one. Her other new thing is looking under my shirt!!!! How endearing, huh? She likes to grab my fat and shake it and then try to tase my belly, somtimes enthralled with the belly button. She will just walk up to me and lift up my shirt and just check it out.


Poor Tom, she just can't get enough of him. He has been SO patient with her. Her new thing is wanting to pick him up. She is trying her darndest but hasn't succeeded in that venture yet. Em has also discovered his tail. As you can see in the following pictures.

No comments: