Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snuggly Em



Emma chewing on Cooper's Kong, crawling under her high chair, and crawling under the gate. WE should call her "Emma the Explorer". She is constantly finding new ways to get over, under, and through things!
Emma had the morning with her dad. I went to take class in SEattle for the second time - HEAVEN! Goo dlord it feels SOOOOO good to be dancing. So that will be a saturday ritual as long as there isn't anything that I HAVE to do. Anywya, the two of them went to Costco and spent a ton and stocked us up:)


This afternoon Emmawalked up to me and hugged my leg when I was standing, and looke dup at me. This is the first she has done this and it MELTED my heart! She was just so snuggly with me today, and she is not usually that way. The two of us were up playing in her room and she crawled onto me and snuggled into my neck (although it is her own quirky way of doing things!). It was so fun!
Love to all...

No comments: