Monday, March 17, 2008

Woman's Work....

I am so busy!!!! First I have to get my purse ready for shopping, then I have to organize the cupboard, and somehow I have to figure out how to get these clean clothes upstairs, and if that isn't enough I have to mop the floors!!!!

I have also been working on my animal sounds and "baaaa" seems be going well, and I am fond of the pigs oinking sound. I have also been interested in this crazy "waving" thing people do! They even do it when the dogs leave!

Love to all, emma


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.