Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mom's Day OFF!!

Yes it is true, I had my first full-day-off yesterday! I went to class in the morning, then stayed down in Seattle for a baby shower (a girl who went to the U of U and all of her dancer friends, a number of them also from the U of U). It was WONDERFUL and so lovely to see people who know my history, and I their's. We chatted about what each other was doing, it was great.

Emma and Elliott had Daddy-Daugher-Day! They went on a shopping spreeeeeeeeee. First to Costco, and then with Uncle Jason to the outlet mall! I told Elliott that Em needed a hoooded sweathshirt if he could find one. Well, he found her many clothes (I am sure it was an adorable sight to see!)..... a pair of pants, a dress, a long sleeve polo top, three short-sleeve hooded tops, a long sleeve outfit with pants for fall, a pair of sandles with an adorable "lemon" outfit. But no hooded sweatshirt:)

All-in-all pretty dang cute when HE wanted to have show-and-tell when I got home:)

They did have a MAJOR poopy-blowout. Imagine Jason and Elliott, Emma in the front seat of the truck stripped down to just her shoes and socks, a pile of poopy "wipes" on the ground beneath Elliott as he is cleaning her, and then Emma pulling her hand up to show Elliott the handful of poop she just grabbed!!!!! Then imagine Emma pulling up the OTHER hand with ANOTHER handful of poop......... IT IS TRUE!!!!! I was laughing SOOOOO hard, ?I wish I had seen it, maybe?:)

Well, I am off to read for a bit. Love to all...

No comments: