Saturday, March 29, 2008

Em and Tom

Poor Thomas, he just gets mauled by Emma every chance she gets! He is so good though and pretty much lets her do what she wants. However yesterday I was in the living room clenaing up after Cooper and all of a sudden I heard a"meow" and then Emma crying.... Poor girl:( She loves him SOOOO much! Who knows what happened, there were no scratches or bites or paw prints on her, but I;ll bet he swatted at her and it's pretty intense. So I'll have to keep a better eye on them.

Em learned to brush her hair yesterday! Don't think she likes it much though. AND she survived coming to the dance studio with me! She fell asleep on the way, so that was great. And she never saw me, so that made a HUGE difference too:)

We are off to buy her b-day gifts today, then haveing a few friends over to celebrate for her and El tonight. Love to all...

No comments: