Thursday, March 20, 2008

No...

It is true, Emma has learned to shake her head "no"! It is so dang cute. She has been doing it for about two days now. When I say "no" and shake my head, she shakes her head no. However, I don't think she associates it with "no", and if she does, she doesn't care! Ha!

She is obsessed with cords and the electrical outlets that they plug in to! How terrible. So we are really having to keep an eye on her, the stinker.

Today I had a work meeting, so Emma stayed with Elliott this morning. This afternoon Emma and I went for a leisurely trip to Fred Meyer. I thought it would be fun to let her play in the toy aisle, and boy did she play. As a matter of fact she pretty much picked things up and walked around (this is also her favorite activity at home). Her favorite was a big Thomas the Train with a handle that she could hold onto. I swear it was half as tall as she was. She was also really into a Dora the Explorer set of dolls (I think though that she was just into the box because she carried that all around). At one point she was pushing the cart!!!!! Down on the lower level of it, like she does on her stroller. Golly, she loves to push and carry things! Who knows why, but the mop, at home, is a new favorite too!

Love to all...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Emma has found some fun ways to perfect her balance:-) She's such a quick learner!