Friday, March 21, 2008

Lil' Gymnast

Here is the toy I got Emma when we went for our Adventure at Fred Meyer yesterday. She loves the one htat Jessica has, but of course she is only lsightly interested in it here (why would you want that when you can play with a mop???).

She has also been practicing her gymnastics lately. When she is tired she will often rest herself like this! How funny! She can take her arms off the floor even and balance a bit.

Today Em and I ran tot he outlet mall and got a bigger size in some shirts that her dad had bought her last weekend. We returned a couple of things too, then headed back home. Poor girl hadn't really napped, so finally about 1:30 she went down for 2 1/2 hours! It is so funny because I never really have time, but when I have this much time, then I don't know what to do with myself! Well, there is always "house" stuff do, but sometimes I just need a break! Thankfully sweet Jo from SLC called and we had a good chat.

Guess that's about it from here. We are off to Easter dinner with John, Allison, and Mason tomorrow, at John's family's house. On Sunday we'll join them in a n Easter Egg hunt!!

Love to all...

1 comment:

jo blake said...

I just found out that when your child bends over and looks thru their arm like emma is doing that means A NEW BABY IS ON THE WAY :)