Thursday, February 7, 2008

Strong Girl



Holy Crap! Emma is SO strong. I pray to God she doesn't play football or want to wrestle:) We'll support her no matter what - ha ha! But take a look at the picture of her and the dining room chair - she is pushing it around like a "walker"!!!!! It is a heavy chair and she just steered it all around the kitchen like it was nothing. Oh man she is so funny and just a world full of wonder.
The other pic is of her taking a little ride on Roscoe. She is infatuated with him lately.
Today I had a metting at the Attic all day and Em stayed with her dad! I guess it was A LOT to handle, but she did take two naps for him, so that was helpful. Tomorrow I think we will go to the mommy and me music class that Jessica leads (assuming Em isn't already napping).
What else can I say? She is tending to get more vocal, and today she mimicked Elliott when he did the "ta-da!" and raised her arms and made the same intonation. And then yesterday when we were looking at her farem animals book I said "moo" for the cow and she went "mmmmm". SO FUN!
That's about it for now. Love to all...