Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Emma, Daddy, and Cooper all watching "Elmo" (Sesame Street) this morning at 6:30 am:)

Emma LOVES to fly!

Yesterday Emma got Tommy on her lap and said, "Mommy, take a picture!" And there was this great big smile!
On a side note, Emma has fallen three times in the past week, walking with her flip-flops on! They are getting stretched out, and she'll be just walking along and take a spill. So now she has a BIG owie on her knee! That means that bath time is a DISASTER! It hurts when you get owies in the water.... So,l last night I had to get down to just my shirt, Emma had to sit on my lap OVER the tub, while I washed her hair - and she still cried almost the whole time! I was soaking wet, she was unhappy - and Daddy took a picture that had Mom's naked bum in it:)
Love to all...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh that sounds like me when I was a kid.