Monday, August 24, 2009

Sushi?

Emma and I were driving to the butcher today and when we pulled in she asked, "are we getting sushi?!" We were right next door to where Elliott gets sushi and Emma often goes in with him. It was cute:)

Emma, Cooper and Daddy in a smelly dog sandwich!

Emma wanted to paint Daddy's finger and toes, before he went on his trip! Look at how concentrated she is!


Emma found her new winter flannel pj's and wanted so badly to wear them - it was over 80 outside! So, she had to take one leg out:)
Tomorrow I start back to new teacher workshop, and Elliott left this morning for North Dakota AND somehow Emma just couldn't fall asleep for her nap today???!!!! That throws everything off... So we had to get out of the house and went to Papa and Grandma Loerch's for dinner. On the way her eyes were watering and she was yawning and said "Oh, I'm tired!" I asked her why she thought she was tired and she said "I didn't nap, i couldn't sleep" I think it is SO fun to listen to her as she starts to verbalize cause and effect, or consequences - she is growing up! It's the best thing ever....



No comments: