Friday, August 7, 2009

Say Cheese!!!!
Today I had the distinct pleasure of going school clothes shopping (I am desperately in need of decent attire for my new job, and life in general) for 5 hours ALL BY MYSELF!!!!! My mom so kindly offered to let Emma nap at her house and then take her for dinner. Boy, was it wonderful and relaxing!!! I was at the Mall of America and it was packed. I would hear a little girl that sounded like Emma and think how much I missed her, then the next minute I'd see a mom chasing after her kids and think, "Oh, I am so glad I am here by myself!" Ha ha.... Anyway, the point of my story was Emma's nap time.... I guess Papa Loerch went in to get her up from her nap and there she was, sleeping under her pillow, with her SNOW-PANTS on, pulled up to her chest!!!! We assume she managed to pull them off of her little shelf and put them on before she fell asleep. Needless to say she was VERY sweaty:)

Love to all...

No comments: