Saturday, September 29, 2007

Brother Roscoe




How cute is this? First of all, Em in El's lap just melts my heart. Second of all, Roscoe is SO tolerating! Elliott called him over to sit by him and then had Em pet him, pull his ears, try to put him in her mouth!!! So cute...

Poor thing, I think she must still be getting over her cold. She was SO sleepy today! Maybe her teeth are bothering her too, she has been grabbing at her ears a bit and they say that is a sign. But her nose is still all goopy and runny - gross!

El had to go into work for a little bit today, and I wanted to get the house cleaned so tomorrow we can just enjoy. Tonight El, Em, and I went grocery shopping!!! That NEVER happens.... And now I know why:) It took forever and we got a TON:) Em and I left El to finish up actually becasue she had a poo and was getting tired. El and I took turns wiping her nose with our sweatshirts!!!!!!!! WE are truely parents now:)

Em is asleep and El is making us Carne Asada Tacos for dinner. So, love to all....

No comments: