Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Look what I found!



I came into Emma's room this morning when I heard her stirring, and look what I found! A Tom-Tom in her bed! I don't know why but her LOVES her room! I seriously can't keep him out of there. however this is the first time I've found him IN the crib when SHE was in it. I don't know if it means he is finally comfortable with her or if it means he is trying to claim his territory? Tom is pretty laid back so I am going to assume hta tit is the first and just keep and eye on him:)

Emma had her 6 month check-up today.... she is HUGE! Actually she is just really tall, but at a good weight for her height. She is 19lbs and 28 inches!!!!!!!!!!! Evidently I weighed 20 lbs when I was 1 year old. Holy crap! But the Dr. says she is good and not overweight at all, so we are fedding her right I guess.

She has started "marching" with her feet now, when you hold her up in front of the mirror. That is fun, and she is still rocking away on her hands and knees.

Ok, I am off to teach... Love to all

No comments: