Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hands and Knees!!!




Yup, it's true!!!! On saturday she pushed herself up just once or twice and by monday she was doing it over and over again. Now whenever we go in to get her out of her crib she is on her hands and knes rocking a little back and forth. In no time at all we are going to be chasing after her!!!!!

Sorry it took so long to get pictures up. El got a new Mac for us and I haven't figured out getting pictures onto it yet (really I just haven't taken the time).

I started teaching monday night at the studio and that has been very refreshing, but I am so dang out of shape so will need to start working on that!

I guess that's about it from here. OH!!!! How could I forget? The sprain that Elliott had? Well, it is actually THREE fractures in his foot!!!!! He went to have and MRI yesterday to see if the ligaments were torn, but no, instead they found three fractures. So he is getting a wlaking boot fitted for it today. He has to wear that for 4 weeks - guess the remodeling will start in October instead:)

Ok, all for now.... Love to all...

No comments: