Sunday, September 30, 2007

Little Strawberry...




Here is our little Strawberry .... She's 6 months old now!!! WE can hardly believe it. We just want to squeeze her all day long, her smile warms our heart and makes us smile, she makes us laugh with her funny faces and often furrowed and expressive eye brow.

Em and I went to the store early this morning, it has been cold and rainy, so I pulled this hat out for her. It was a gift from one of the d9 Dancers, isn't it adorable?

Anyway, we had a lazy day today. I just wanted to enjoy Emma before I start to work tomorrow. Nd now, I am STILL tired! It was a LONG night last night as Em was still having trouble breathing with her stuffy nose (she can't suck her thumb to get back to sleep!). She was up off an on until 12am. Poor thing! Poor us too:) We were TIRED! So, back to work tomorrow.... I'll miss the little bugger lik eI can't imagine, but I am SO excited for her to play with Jessica and her daughter Aliyah.

Ok, love to all...

No comments: