Saturday, September 15, 2007

Seriously - it's a GIR!!!



Ok Ok, I know she looks like her Dad. But seriously, she is wearing a DRESS and it is PINK and STILL people say "what a cute little boy" and then they correct themselves , "or is it a girl" For crying out loud! I am starting to develop a complex:) These pictures are what she was wearing yesterday when it happened.

The two of us went to Marlene's, who will be my co-teacher this year at the Atiic, for a work meting yesterday. She did so good! Jus played on the floor or let me hold her. She barely slept on the way home (she was SO tired though) then took about an hour nap at home. She ate and then we went to Costco, then she slept a little on the way home from there. That was the only napping she did yesterday and sTILL she woke up twice in the middle of the night. They say their sleeping patterns will change, but this is a little rediculous! Anyway, we'll see how she does today. Maybe her teeth are bugging her (I almost can't let her chew on my hands anymore becasue ehr two front teeth are so sharp!).

El and I watched a movie alst night (second night in a row!!!) and tonight I have cooerced himinto going to Chili's with me:) Rocoe will get a bath today, while El play's with emma. he has gotten a walking boot on his foot (did I share here that it is briken in three places? they found out after the MRI last week!!! so he'll have that on for 4 weeks....)

Hmm.... what else? Emma is a rockin' on her hands and knees. LItterally they do that rocking thing front and back and she was going to town last ngiht... God help us!

That's it from here. Love to all...

No comments: