Friday, September 21, 2007

Here She Is...



Sorry I have been lax on th epictures lately! I am just busier so I seem to spend less time thinking about pictures and the what-not. BUT, I did get DVD's made last night, so will get those sent out to the Grand's today! Elliott got a really good one the other night of her playing in her "Jeep".

NOTE: you can see her 2 bottom teeth finally in the picture!!!!

It is a beautiful foggy morning here. That is one thing I do like about it here in Monroe, it is often foggy in the moring and evening and it is just beautiful with all of the trees behind our house!

Emma and I went into the Attic about 10am yesterday to help direct Fall set-Up. She was "oooed and awwwed" over:) We took a break about 12 so she could take a nap (she was too stimulated there I guess) and I went and read at Barnes and Noble and then fed her when she woke up. We headed back to the Attic about 1pm and were there until about 2:30.... The poor thing was exhausted and she fell asleep JUST before we got home! She did really well though and was Ok with letting other people hold her (she is entering the stage where she might just want me.... but I know many parents who said their kids didn't go through that, so I am hoping!!!!!!!).

EL decided to spend another night on Portland so he could spend one more morning with the client this morning (he is there already!). So it was just us girls again, but Em was SO tired I couldn't keep her up past 7:30! I fell asleep by 9:30 and slept SO good. Actually, I woke up at 5am (slept all night long!) and realized that the plug-in had fell out of the monitor, so she might have woke up crying and I didn't hear her!!!!!! But I went in to check and she wasn't "scruggeled" (that is what I call it when she gets all turned around in her crib or up close to the sides, usually becasue she was upet fallling asleep).... So who knows!

Today I hope to get my resume together, then who knows! We'll see when El get's home.... Love to all...

No comments: