Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CRIB!!!



Yup, it's true.... Emma slept in her crib last night! Of course, I slept in the room with her:) I decided yesterday that it was time, as she keeps falling asleep while she is eating and it seems that might be the reason she is still eating so often becasue she can't get enough when she does eat. SO! I pulled out the "lull-a-baby sleep plan" book, that Great Grandma Hinrichs gave us fro christmas. IT was such an easy idea.... First of all, make sure that you put them inthe crib during the Window of Opportunity (age wise) and she is ripe for it! THen basically you set them in the crib when they are sleepy-awake, then "charm" them (talking soothingly).... Well, Emma must have been ready... She cried a little, but I stayed with her and she was fine, woek a few times, got herself back to sleep just fine! She did wake to eat, although the book says that she should be able to go for 12 hours, so we'll work on that AFTER we get this under control...

YIPPIE!!! But, I miss her:( We'll be fine though:)

Guess that's all for now... Here is the cutie "sitting" in her stroller while I was working around the house a bit... Love to all...

No comments: