Friday, July 13, 2007

Houston We Have a Problem...


Well, actually it is not really a "problem" per say. You'll just notice that Emma is sucking her thumb in the picture!!!! She doesn't do it constantly or anything, just whne she is trying to calm herslef, she is tired, or a little "bored". It is actually better than a pacifier, because if she looses the pacifier then what? SHe can't put it back in to make herself feel better. ANYWAY!

How cute is she in her Seattle Mariner's outfit? She wore it in celebration of Dad going to the game last night (against the Detroit Tigers!).

We had a good day. Emma was sleepy, so I was able to get a lot done around the house, run errands, go for a walk, even read a bit. Then we met Allison at the Mall (since the men were at the game). We went walking aorund inside the mall where it was cooler, then for dinner at Panera's. Emma did pretty good, but once I picked her up that was it! So I pushed the stroller while I carried her:)

I wanted to get home by 8ish so we could practice Emma going to bed at a"bedtime" in her bed..... Well, that went down the drain. She didn't fall asleep until 10:30 pm, and it jsut didn't go well. Although "not going well" for her isn't really that bad probably compared to some other babies. She doesn't bawl or anything, she just basically wasn't tired and couldn't settle down....... I was exhausted by the time she was finally ready to sleep! Anyway, she slept in her crib,a nd I slept in my bed - the first time we've really been apart like that!!!! Least to say I barely slept....:)

Ok, more later, gotta pick up dog poo before it rains....

No comments: