Tuesday, July 17, 2007

the joy's of the mobile


Oh man, what a better day today! We all three worke up early as Elliott had a 6am conference call (I told him he made a mistake and accidentaly set his alarm an hour early!!! but no he said, he had a call). Well, when I went into Em's room at 6am she was already bright eyed and sucking on her thumb. She is so dang cute and happy in the morning. So she ate in her room, then I was going to put her back down but she was jolly and happy. We joined Dad downstairs and the picture posted here is of her sitting in Dad's lap while he is on the call (the joy's of the "mute" button).

She started getting fussy so I took her for a while and then decided after about an hour of being up that is was time for her to go back to sleep. For some reason she often needs just that little bit of awake time (although who knows how long she was quielty awake in her room?). Once I put her in her crib she was just smiley and looking around. Thank God for Dad!!! He has a special way of rubbing her head and tlaking to her, anyway, I let them be and when I came back she was alseep! Yeah for Dad....

We went to the gym this morning/afternoon and she did good there. She slept for a little bit there and on the way home. We ate ay home and I made certain to spend time holding and playing with her. About 3pm I noticed her rubbing her eyes and getting fyssy. Once in her crib I made the mistake of showing her the mobile..... Oh my gosh..... I stood with her for a good half hour while she went crazy over it (mind you she was still yawning nd rubbing her eyes) - kicking her legs ike crazy, big eyes, talking and whooing to it, making facs. So dang cute! And it was actually kind of cool to see her progression from tired to asleep. yes, it did eventually get to sleep:)

all for now.. much love to all

2 comments:

Mom said...

Can't wait to show these pics to great grams tomorrow (oops, later today--so adorable)

Mom said...

can i get this pic?