Friday, July 6, 2007

gym=major blowout




Yup, we finally made it to the gym yesterday! I was a little nervous to leave em at the daycare... when i took her out ofher car seat to hand her iver she felt a little sweaty. but no, it wasn't sweat, it was poo. i swear she purposely waits until i put a new outfit on her and then get her in the carseat and on the road, before she is ready to poo!!!! so, i got her all cleaned up and clotyhes changed, the lady had bags for me to put everything in - ha ha! thank god her car seat cover is washable..... i did alittle running - let's jsut say i am way out of shape:) el told me no tot hurt myself:) i'll get there though. i've been doing sit-ups and push-ups with my wokout ball too, and the situps are HARD! crap... oh well, i'll just keep pluggin' away. and emma did great at the nursery, didn't cry a bit. theyt will page you oer the intercom if theyt need you and i had my ears glued - but nothing:)

here's rachel and her kid's with em, nick and tosh with her, and caine and jo w/ her in the outfit jo gave her... cute!

nothin' much else is new... missing everone, friends and family around the country... love to all...

No comments: