Wednesday, July 18, 2007

just in time!!!



Seriously, I just barely took her out of the bath and into a diaper when I heard a noise.... the noise of poo.... THANK GOD!!! I am just waiting for the day that she does it in the tub. I'm really glad today wasn't that day:)

We got up early this morning and went to a Dr. apt, and she really didn't go back to sleep well, as she usually goes back to bed. After that we headed to the gym. She did good right up till the end. I was walking down the hall towards the Kids Center and I heard a cry that I recognized. The poor thing was SO tired and a little hungry too. So I gave her a bite to eat and back into the car seat she went, fast asleep. We stopped at Quizno's to get lunch for El and brought that to his office. He's been working until about 9pm all week preparing for his interview in San Jose tomorrow, for a sales position within the same company and still based her in SEattle, but just has to travel there for hte interview....

Em and I got home about 1ish and she dlept for a while. She got tired again about 3pm and we took a nap together. She woke at 4pm, ate, did some "thinkgs" around the house,played a little, then she was tired aGAIN!!! So she has been alseep in her crib since about 6:15..... Um, I don't know if I should go wake her now? Is she going to go to bed tonight? Is she Asleep for the night??? It is all very confusing. BUT, she is alseep in her crib and that is all that counts:)

Guess that's all for now.... Here is another infamous picture of her and her thumb. Grandma Loerch will be happy to know that it was her LEFT thumb yesterday:) Love ot all...

No comments: