Saturday, July 14, 2007

she rolls!



Yup, she rolled to one side while El was watching her in her crib last night!! I came in to check on them and saw her do it, he said she'd done a whole bunch of times in a row! So it's official, she throws her leds in the air and uses them as a folcrum, and rolls to the side!

I was so proud of her yesterday... She still has seemed to be eating about every two hours, and that is just killin' me time wise. So we went to the Dr. (to look at some spots on my ears, yes mom, I went), and she'd eaten at 2pm, then we went to the gym and she'd fallen asleep in her car seat, it was 4pm. I dropped her off at child care and said to page me if she woke up hungry. At 5pm when I went to get her she was happy as could be, so I said OK, let's try the ride home (in rush hour traffic) and see how it goes... Well, as soon as we got to Jason and Holly's road, where the traffic is stop and go,I heard a big poop.... GREAT. She didn't start getting fussy until about a mile before the river bridge. So, I drove with one hand on the wheel and the other helping hold the pacifier in he rmouth. Eventually she spit it out and wanted her hand instead.... BUT, my point is that she calmed herself and made it 4 hours betweens feedings!!! So, it was a great afternoon.

She also napped well in her crib tat morning, and I was able to weed outside a bit before a WONDERFUL thinderstorm rolled through. We almost never get those here so it was a real treat.

About 7pm lst night (that's when the pictures are from) she was seming sleepy. But it seemed to early to put her down to bed, but she was tired, so what do I do??? Anywya, we tried to put her down.... She's konk out for like 10 minutes and then wakeup screaming.... It was a very long process of holding and soothing and little bites to eat and talking and fans and changing diapers and clothes and feeding..... We origiaonally put her down at about 730 and by 900 El just brought her intot he bedroom for a while.... She was happy as could be! So, I don't know if she just didn't want to go to bed yet because she wasn't tired, or she was too tired, or still hungry.... WHO KNOWS! It is all very confusing. But, we'll just keep at it. Once she finally did fall asleep at 9:45pm she slept until 6:15am, straight through. Of course I woke up numerous times!!!!! I had to go check on her, and she was just sucking away on her thumb. It is cute though, becasue some how she manges to squirm her way down to the bottom of the crib...

Ok, I hear her stirring now.... love to all

No comments: