Friday, August 10, 2007

fun with dad...



Last night was my last night teaching until September, and El and Emma lived it up, so I hear. The two of 'em played basketball, and read, and went for two walks, and practiced crawling (with a lot of dad's help). So all in all they really enjoy their time together - WAY more fun than when she's with me:) Well, we have fun too, but just in different ways!

Here is a picture of her and Mattie sleeping on our bed. Notice her cute jeans! Emma was asleepy bug during the day yesterday, I could barely keep her awake! Then, she woke up TWICE during th enight, so we need to work on that schedule a bit. I hear her stirring now, so let me be on my way...

Oh! And here is Elvis, where I found him yesterday afternoon after I had been upstairs with Emma for a while. Sneeky dog, we have no idea how he does it with his bad hips!!!!

No comments: