Monday, August 13, 2007

She did it!!!!




Yup, the little stinker found her feet today!!!!! She was supposed to be napping, and I was watching her on the monitor as she cried a bit getting herself to sleep. I noticed she had quieted down so I looked again, and there were her hands attached to her feet!!!! Then I noticed she had taken off her sock... Well, there was no way she was going to sleep now that she'd found this new talent. So I went to take a few pictures, and she was chewing on her sock, pulling it in and out of her mouth, letting it snap as she pulled. It was so cute.

I put her on the florr and she continued to grasp them. Later on El and I played with her on the bed and put these little "slippers" on her that Grandma and Granpa Hinrichs gave her. Oh, she LOVED them and concentrated SO HARD on what they were and what she was going to do with them! She hasn't gotten them into her mouth yet, but I suppose that is only a short time away.... It's so fun to watch all these exciting things she is learning!

Love to all...

No comments: