Sunday, August 5, 2007

Working Day



We had such a great day! We all got so much done, and a little daddy-daughter time in addition:)

El played with Emma while I did the lawn... While I was weeding I heard "Oh My God...." She had a blowout jsut while they were sitiing there. It traveled sloely up her onesie. I came inside to check it out and he was like "I don't know where to start, I don't know if I can do it..." I assured him her could:) And suggested maybe a bath. Of course they got through it just fine. So all the household had baths today, dos too. Then the garage got cleaned out, and other household shores. So we felt very accomplished at days end. This picture is emma smiling at her dad, and her big feet hanging out of her stroller!

Tomorrow night I start teaching at the Dance Studio, 4 evenings this week. So MORE daddy-daughter time!

Elliott also got a HUGE burp out of her tongiht so she could finally get to sleep... That's all for now, Love to all....

No comments: