Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Toes Too




Yup! She found her toes this morning, well really she found that she could get her toes into her mouth. I was wondering when that was going to come, and it certainly didn't take long at all.

I did some planting and moving of things outside this morning, and Emma hung out in her stroller for just a bit. Then we decided to go to the mall (our first solo adventure if you can believe it) as there were a couple of things I needed to exchange. She is SO good! She jsut sat in her stroller/car seat and took it all in. We went to Panera and I had a bagel while she ate too. Then we headed over to Old Navy and I made another exchange, then to Target.... We never do that much in one day it seems, so it's good to know we can!

We got home and I fedher and she fell asleep so I assumed it was time for a nap. But no, I was very wrong apparently. This new foot thing gets in the way of that. Then, to top it off, if she has something on that she can pull at (a dress or shirt, as opposed to a onesie), well then she explores and plays with that too!!!! She really is a stinker, we might have our hands full in a few months here!!!!

So dang cute though:) Ok, love to all...

No comments: