Saturday, August 4, 2007

GO LIONS!!!




Here is Emma in her Detroit Lions sleeper.... Look at those blue eyes! We hope they stay that color. I think they usually change by 6 months, so we will see if they do. Not much new to report except that sleeping is going better. After a horendous week and a half dealing with naps (she cried and I'd pick her up or feed her, then she'd cry more, she had bubbles, it was a disaster) - thannk goodnes grandma and grandpa were in town. They helped support us in the "old school" it's fine if they cry themsleves to sleep method:) My mom and I sat in the hallway while Emma cried on afternoon for 1/2 hour, then i went in and patted her tummy and she fell asleep. I would not have gottne through that is she hadn't been here! Now Emma has gone to bed two nights ina row without crying at all, and this mornig back down for her nap with just a little whimper. Yesterdays naps were a different story, but I stuck to my guns and she fell asleep. The stinker is SO SMART and knows the minute we walk into her room!!! She'll start fussing a little.

She has also started falling asleep on her side, this is new just the past couple of days. And she sucks on one thumb, and hold onto that hand with her other hand... CUTE!

Today is a big day - Daddy Daughter Day. I am going to a bachelorette party (just the daytime activities) so El and Em get the mornng and afternoon together... yippie!!!!

All for now... Love to all...

No comments: