Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the newest battle



Evidently Em didn't feel like taking a nap this afeternoon becasue I went into her room and this is what I found... Her looking at me after having rolled over in her crib. She seemed so pleased with herself, just looking all around and taking in all the colors of her "bumper" and sheets! So, I guess this will be the new battle. Well, really, only if she is fighting sleep. Otherwise she goes down p[retty well, if her teeth aren't bothering her... This afternoona s a matter of fact she slept for 3 hours!!!!! If I'd only known - all of the things I could have gotten done!!! Oh well, I did get videos made and sent out for the grandparents:)

Emma also had her first Oatmeal today. I think she likes it better than the rice becasue she ate every last drop of it this eveing, even though I KNOW she was tired.

I guess not a whole lot else new here... Love to all

No comments: