Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Blues



Good Saturday Morning to you! Not a wole lot new going on here really.... My intention was to feed Emma cereal twice yesterday, but we ended up going to John and Allison's new house for dinner last night, so she only got it once. Ifed her about 2pm and I made the cereal pretty thick, probably like "normal"... and she did so good! So, I guess we've got that down pat! She would even open her mouth to get the spoon in - good lord I just love her! what else? I think that's about it. I am going to go take my first real dance clas sin almost a YEAR today! So dad and Emma will have some time together. WE might go to the state fair tomorrow, so that should be fun too. ALthough of course I can already tell you it has NOTHING in comparison to the MN Fari:) This is the first year I will not have been to the MNFair in a LONG time..... Sad:( I am going to try and add a video clip (nope, didn't work!!!!!), so we'll see if that works! If so, it is of Emma on the day she found her feet a little over a week ago! lovet ot all....

No comments: