Thursday, August 23, 2007

The NEW Pacifier




Uh huh.... It's her big toe!!!! If there is nothing else there, and even sometimes when there are other things there, she prefers to suck on her big toe:) I think it's cute, but maybe that is a mom thing, after all I am certain it is the big toe she inherited from me (my big toes are really big). Anyway!

She did really well eating tonight too - it was her third rice meal. I will continue to make it a little thicker every day. Grandma Jackie, Grandpa Jim, and Great Grandma hinrichs all got to watch her eat a little bit tonight, so that was fun. By the time we finally got it all figured out though, Emma was almost full! The food was just dribbling out of her mouth, as opposed to the "real" eating that she was doing...

Well, I guess that's about it from here. Love to all...

No comments: