Thursday, August 23, 2007

Little Ham




Yeah, that was what I was told yesterday - Emma is a ham!!! I asked my mom back in July if I was a goofy baby, becasue Emma just seems goofy to me sometimes - she said no I wasn't! But I will bet that Elliott was? Anyways, Emma is a ham, smiling and being silly for everyone she seems to come across!

Here she is "eating" her favorite toy at the time, her little "waddle" duck from my cousin Kristen.

We did another feeing last night with the rice cereal and she really seemed to start to swallow the food, so that is very exciting. It seems the process may go a little quicker than I anticipated, so that is exciting if that is the case. She is no longer sleeping through the night often waking up at least once if not twice to eat, so I am eager to get her on some solids as supposedly that should help.

Guess that is about it from here. We will run some errands today, and I am going to organize all of our Emma video footage so we can get going on that for all of the grandparents. We are also going to meet El at home Depot, to get organized aqnd looking at stuff to start on the house!!!! E#xciting....

Well, love to all....

No comments: