Monday, August 27, 2007

Going to the Fair




We went to the State Fair yesterday, it is actually just about 1/2 mile away from us. That let's you know much we live in the boondocks!!! ANYWAY! We had such a good time... Emma started it off with an explosive poop before we ever even got out of the car:) We headed straight for the food once we got in, as we were both startving. We took Emma's stroller (one of these things I thought I woulod never do as aparent and now it is like, how could I not??!!) and she sat in it sometimes and we held her others. We went to see all the animals, she fell asleep once we were intot he goat barn! She slept for about 1/2 an hour I'd say. I fed her infront of a TERRIBLE a capella trio (good singers, terrible songs!), then we were off to see the horses.

I guess that's about it from here - OH! So I tried to feed her cereal last night with formula instead of breast milk... she gagged!!!! Poor thing.... I think partially she was just over tired as she'd only slept that 1/2 hour between 10:30 and 6:45!!! So she actually went to bed at 6:45 and continued sleeping. No cereal though, so she did wake up twice in the nuight... Guess that's about it form here.. love to all...

No comments: