Monday, August 6, 2007

rollin' rollin' rollin'


Yup!!! She rolled over for the second time today!!! She did it once when grandma was here, and then today again. That means no more lying on the couch... This picture is from right after she did it.

I taught class last night,a nd will all week, so more Daddy/Daughter time! I guess they had a good time last night. A rough hour, until El heard a big ol poo, then she was as happy as could be!

This morning I went to get her out of her crib and she had completly turned herself around! She was facing the opposite direction in her crib than when I had put her to bed. She just was playing, pushing her feet up against the back of her crib. She is such a happy little squaling stinker. And I mean squealing SO loud. I think she is trying out all the different noises she can make.

Ok, guess that's all for now... lov eto all...

No comments: