Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stinker Bear



Here's the little stinker in her 4 month picture (can't remember if I already posted it?) and then another one with Grandma. I LOVE the look on her face in that one - so disgruntled!!

We've had a pretty easy weekend so far. I planted and moved a few things around outside yesterday morning while Emma slept, and she woke up right when I was done, so that was perfect! Other than that we just got small things around the house done.

She has really started experimenting with her voice, ie. SCREAMING! But not in a sad crying way, simply in a listen to what I can do, and listen to how loud I can do it. Holy crap! She has got some lungs on her. And She is starting to use them when she wants attention, wants to be held, wants to eat, or simply just wants to play with her new found talent:)

Not a whole lot else. Love to all...

No comments: