Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leavin'

We're going out of town this weekend, so won't have a post until Tuesday probably, unless I have time before we go in the morning. We are going to a friends cabin about 2 hours southeast of here. So it should be fun and maybe a little relaxing?!!

Sorry, no pictures as I am using Ellitot's computer right now..

But, it is official.. emma is sleeping on her stomach. I was SO worried last night! I went in and turner her over twice. But it is an immediate reaction, as soon as I put her in her crib she rolls! I even called RAchel and the pediatrition to make sure it was OK. Basically, there is nothing I can do about it and if she can roll she should be able to breath OK too...

AND she is moving her legs up underneath herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP! Exciting, but crap... I think she is going to be crawling soon. I swear she was going to do a somersault tonight when she was lying with Elliott on the bed while I packed. She was pushing up on her head and her toes/feet with the rest of her body off the bed! I went into her room this afternoon and she was sleeping with her knees tucked under her and her bum in the air! So we have a wiggly mover on our hands - all of a sudden! It is exciting, but again a WHOLE new change!

Ok, I gotta get to bed.... I am rambling:)

Love to all...

No comments: